Our iron on name labels are the finest quality money can buy! They are manufactured right here at home, in the UK! They can be ironed on, sewn in or ironed and sewn in!
These are ideal for communal or group laundry scenarios, whether it be school, care homes, summer camp or anything in between!
Iron these name labels into clothing, school uniforms, sports kits and bedding items such as underwear, dressing gowns, scarves, gloves, hats, caps, shirts, ties, trousers, skirts, dresses, shorts, blazers, jackets, coats, jerseys, hats or even any linen items like your own pillow!
- These can only be used on clothing items. They are not suitable for anything other than clothing.
- Washing machine safe.
- Tumble dryer safe.
- Sewing in improves security.
- Size - 12mm (h) x 46mm (w)
- Printed on synthetic labels with blue or pink text.
INFORMATION: Never place the iron directly onto the label.
If the garment is NOT suitable for ironing, please use our Super stick-in labels. If you choose to continue, be careful and iron at your own risk.
1. Make sure you have washed the clothing and it has dried thoroughly.
2. Remove all water from the iron. The iron must be dry. Do not iron with steam.
3. Set iron to medium heat and turn clothing inside out.
4. Peel and place the label text up on the clothing. Place baking or parchment paper over the label.
5. Apply lots of pressure for 20-30 seconds. DO NOT move the iron around.
6. Allow 20-40 seconds for the label to cool.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for as many times as necessary (2-4 times recommended).
- Check all the edges and corners are stuck properly using your fingernail.
- Do not wash the clothing for a minimum of 24 hours.
Place the label on your item and stitch around the edges! It's that simple.
WARNING: Before giving anything you have labelled to children, please check that the labels are completely and safely attached.
LABELS CAN BE A CHOKE HAZARD