Easy to use, just peel and stick! Our Multi-purpose labels are industrial grade polyester labels that are waterproof, dishwasher safe, fridge/freezer safe and microwave resistant. They are also safe to use in a steriliser!
Both label and ink are extremely durable and can be used on anything from sports equipment, lunch boxes and juice bottles to stationery and in shoes (with shoe covers sold separately!)
These are very similar to our Super stick-in labels, except these can not be used on clothing!
- Industrial grade polyester
- Dishwasher safe
- Fridge/freezer safe
- Sterilizer safe
- Microwave oven resistant
- Size - 13mm (h) x 58mm (w)
- Printed on white labels with black ink
- Not suitable for clothing/material. DO NOT IRON OR SEW THIS LABEL.
- Shoe covers sold separately.
Simply peel and stick!!
General sticky name label best practices:
- Stick your labels to surfaces that are dry, clean and smooth. The flatter the better. The labels may not be effective on plastics that feel greasy, highly textured surfaces or plastics that contain high amounts of silicone (usually described as non stick)
- The adhesives used on all our name labels are “pressure activated” and will only stick properly after sufficient pressure has been applied. Gently peel the label off the sheet without letting the labels fold. Once you have positioned the label, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole label from one end to the other (avoids air getting trapped). Pay special attention to the corners and edges!
- The less your fingers come into contact with the adhesive, the better they will stick. (due to natural oils on your skin)
- Do not attempt to test if the label is stuck! If it is lifted it will break the adhesion and will result in lifting or peeling of the labels over time.
- Please allow 1-2 days for the adhesive to bond.
WARNING: Before giving anything you have labelled to children, please check that the labels are completely and safely attached.
LABELS CAN BE A CHOKE HAZARD