Label 1 textfill calculations
This preview serves as a reference for what your labels will look like. The final product may differ slightly from how it appears here.
Both label and ink are highly durable. These multi purpose waterproof labels are ideal for smooth non-clothing surfaces such as USB sticks, mobiles and chargers, iPods and iPhones, most types of stationery, glasses, sports racquet handles and shafts, cutlery and feeding bottles.
They are one of our highly recommended products for care homes, as they fit nicely onto the arm of glasses and are non-intrusive. With the diversity of these labels, they are ideal for labelling absolutely anything, especially awkwardly sized or shaped objects!
- Industrial grade polyester
- Fridge/freezer safe
- Sterilizer safe
- Microwave oven safe
- Size - 5mm (h) x 16mm (w)
- Printed on white labels with black ink
- Not suitable for clothing/material.
Please note: Due to the size of our micro/ mini label range, you can only have a name. There is no optional field or image on these.
Simply peel and stick!
General sticky name label best practices:
- Stick your labels to surfaces that are dry, clean and smooth. The flatter the better. The labels may not be effective on plastics that feel greasy, highly textured surfaces or plastics that contain high amounts of silicone (usually described as non stick)
- The adhesives used on all our name labels are “pressure activated” and will only stick properly after sufficient pressure has been applied. Gently peel the label off the sheet without letting the labels fold. Once you have positioned the label, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole label from one end to the other (avoids air getting trapped). Pay special attention to the corners and edges!
- The less your fingers come into contact with the adhesive, the better they will stick. (due to natural oils on your skin)
- Do not attempt to test if the label is stuck! If it is lifted it will break the adhesion and will result in lifting or peeling of the labels over time.
- Please allow 1-2 days for the adhesive to bond.
WARNING: Before giving anything you have labelled to children, please check that the labels are completely and safely attached.
LABELS CAN BE A CHOKE HAZARD