Book name labels can be applied to smooth clean surfaces such as books, files, folders, shoeboxes, packing and general storage boxes.
They are durable high-gloss paper labels and can easily be written on. Don't lose a book or diary ever again!
Simply peel and stick!
Please note that these are not waterproof and should not be placed on anything that will get wet as water will destroy these labels!
General sticky name label best practices:
- Stick your labels to surfaces that are dry, clean and smooth. The flatter the better. The labels may not be effective on plastics that feel greasy, highly textured surfaces or plastics that contain high amounts of silicone (usually described as non stick)
- The adhesives used on all our name labels are “pressure activated” and will only stick properly after sufficient pressure has been applied. Gently peel the label off the sheet without letting the labels fold. Once you have positioned the label, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole label from one end to the other (avoids air getting trapped). Pay special attention to the corners and edges!
- The less your fingers come into contact with the adhesive, the better they will stick (due to natural oils on your skin).
- Do not attempt to test if the label is stuck! If it is lifted it will break the adhesion and will result in lifting or peeling of the labels over time.
- Please allow 1-2 days for the adhesive to bond.
WARNING: Before giving anything you have labelled to children, please check that the labels are completely and safely attached.
LABELS CAN BE A CHOKE HAZARD