Label 1 textfill calculations
*This is a reference preview, the final print may differ slightly.
Floral Face Covering
Pleated quality fabric face coverings are a comfortable fit for any face and allow breathability. Chose between 3 different sizes (Small, Medium or Large). These face masks are suitable for any size or shaped face!
Our pleated fabric face-coverings are designed to hold a disposable filter as a fourth layer for added protection (*Filter not included - click here to see our recommended filters) Our coverings are created as per the government recommendations with a multi-layer of high quality fabrics.
Please note: These are expected back in stock on May 29th.
Small: age 3-7
Medium: age 7-14 (and small adults)
Large: age 14 - Adult
*As all our masks are custom made, there may be a few mm difference in some cases.
For more info on the UK governments recommendations, please see the links under Safety Guide.
As you know, a cloth mask, if utilised correctly, and cleaned properly, can offer protection and help in the following ways:
- Reduce the transmission of droplets from coughs and sneezes
- Reduce the risk in schools and during break times
- Create additional awareness around Covid-19
- It is recommended that at you have at least two cloth masks per person so you can wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
How to use a face covering properly: Wash your hands before applying, and after removing a face covering. Do not touch the cloth part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing and avoid touching your face. Wash face coverings with warm soapy water and allow it to dry completely, and then iron it.
It is extremely important to teach your children the correct way to use a face covering. If they do not know, it might result in them putting themselves, or others, at risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Only use a face covering that has been cleaned & ironed.
- Tie the strings behind your head, making sure it is tight but comfortble.
- Once the covering is on, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you remove it, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, holding it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container reserved for only for washing face masks or coverings.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
- Always follow the instructions supplied with filters when changing them. Our filter instructions can be found here.
For more information: