Label 1 textfill calculations
*This preview serves as reference, the final product may differ slightly.
Pink Face Mask
Personalise your fabric face covering with our funky fun designs and your name! Don't get your fce masks mixed ever again and avoid sharing nasty germs!
These custom made face masks are a snug fit style with a multi-layer breathable fabric in 3 different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) suitable for any size or shaped face!
Our coverings are created as per the government recommendations with a multi-layer of high quality fabrics. There are two exterior layers of cotton with a flannel inner layer to complete a high quality 3 ply face mask. The elastics loops are tied so are easily adjustable to fit comfortably.
Our Labels4School cloth face masks are the perfect addition to your phased back to school attire. We are providing you with school safe colours as well as blue and pink for the little ones.
Colour options: Black, Grey, White, Pink & Blue
Small: 23cm(w) x 14.5cm (h) (children 5 yrs to petite adults)
Medium: 24cm(w) x 15.5cm(h) (Standard size for men and women)
Large: 26 cm(w) x 16.5cm(h) (For very broad faces or men with facial hair)
*As all our masks are custom made, these are approximate sizes and there may be a few mm difference in some cases.
For more info on the UK governments recommendations, please see the links under Safety Guide.
As these masks are fully customisable with your name on the side, it helps to identify whose masks belong to whom. As you know, a cloth mask, if utilised correctly, and cleaned properly, can offer protection and help in the following ways:
- Reduce the transmission of droplets from coughs and sneezes
- Reduce the risk in schools and during break times
- Create additional awareness around Covid-19
- It is recommended that at you have at least two cloth masks per person so you can wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
How to use a face covering properly: Wash your hands before applying, and after removing a face covering. Do not touch the cloth part, never fiddle with it whilst wearing and avoid touching your face. Wash face coverings with warm soapy water and allow it to dry completely, and then iron it.
It is extremely important to teach your children the correct way to use a face covering. If they do not know, it might result in them putting themselves, or others, at risk of spreading COVID-19.
- Only use a face covering that has been cleaned & ironed.
- Tie the strings behind your head, making sure it is tight but comfortble.
- Once the covering is on, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE again until you take it off
- When you remove it, undo the ties, and carefully fold the mask inside out, holding it by the strings/elastic and place the mask in a container reserved for only for washing face masks or coverings.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and dry before doing anything else
For more information: