The Mini Starter Pack is great for people who like our Starter Packs, but don’t require any iron-on labels or bag tags! This pack is made up of 128 labels using 11 different label types! With extremely hardy colours and super sticky backing, all these labels are fridge and freezer safe as well as waterproof and dishwasher safe!
All of the labels in this pack are so versatile, you can use them on anything. You can keep them on the strait and narrow, or twist them around objects or even over corners. And they will stay! So why not go wild! Select the label that fits most appropriately to the item you want to label, and apply it! It’s that easy.
2 Super size - 25mm x 100mm
- Super size labels: They are great for labelling sports equipment or electronic devices!
- Skinny Pen & Pencil labels: pencils, pens, paint brushes, correction pens, felt tips, paint brushes, cables, wires, swimming goggles, golf clubs.
- Classic, block and dot labels: Used on: juice bottles, lunch boxes, pencil cases, glue sticks, sports equipment, highlighters, rulers, calculators, staplers & laptops. A range of sizes and shapes lets you label anything, anywhere!
- Micro labels: scissors, flash disks, erasers, sharpeners, watches, mobile phones, eye wear, iPods and any other awkward to label products.
- Book labels: files, diaries, textbooks, exercise books, exam pads, flip files, shoeboxes, packing & general storage boxes. Also great on electronic devices such as laptops!
- Shoe labels: running shoes, school shoes, wellies, football boots, ballet shoes - and any other shoe!
- Stick your name labels to surfaces that are dry, clean and smooth. The flatter the better although not a necessity. The labels may not be effective on plastics that feel greasy, highly textured surfaces or plastics that contain high amounts of silicone (usually described as non stick)
- The adhesives used on all our name labels are “pressure activated” and will only stick properly after sufficient pressure has been applied. Gently peel the label off the sheet without letting the labels fold. Once you have positioned the label, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole label from one end to the other (avoids air getting trapped). Pay special attention to the corners and edges!
- The less your fingers come into contact with the adhesive, the better they will stick. (due to natural oils on your skin).
- Do not attempt to test if the label is stuck! If it is lifted it will break the adhesion and will result in lifting or peeling of the labels over time.
- Please allow 12-72 hours for the adhesive to bond. For dishwashers; items should be placed on the top shelf and are not suitable for “high temperature” settings such as “pots and pans”.
WARNING: Before giving anything you have labelled to children, please check that the labels are completely and safely attached.
LABELS CAN BE A CHOKE HAZARD