Label 1 textfill calculations
Label 2 textfill calculations
This preview serves as a reference for what your labels will look like. The final product may differ slightly from how it appears here.
Colour Shoe Labels
This is the shoe labels from our Colour Name Label range. Shoe labels can be applied to the inside heels of most shoes or the outside of Wellingtons and winter boots as long as the surface is clean and smooth!
Once you have place the multi-purpose label in the shoe, the clear waterproof protection cover is placed over the multi-purpose label. The long lasting and durable cover reduces misplacement and degradation of the label caused by perspiration and friction. Perfect for football shoes, wellies, school shoes, ballet shoes and any other kind of shoe! (Except for the obvious - like horseshoes!)
- Super sticky label with colours of your choice.
- Clear waterproof label to be placed over multi-purpose label in shoes.
- Multi-purpose labels included.
- Durable and waterproof.
- Thin design so you can't feel them.
- Size - 48mm (h) x 25mm (w)
- Covers - 54mm (h) x 31mm (w)
1. Make sure the inside of the shoe is as clean and dry as possible.
2. Peel the multi-purpose label and place it in the shoe (under the arch works best).
3. Place the clear cover over the multi-purpose label and apply pressure. Walk around in the shoes immediately for 2-3mins.
General sticky name label best practices:
- Stick your labels to surfaces that are dry, clean and smooth. The flatter the better. The labels may not be effective on plastics that feel greasy, highly textured surfaces or plastics that contain high amounts of silicone (usually described as non stick)
- The adhesives used on all our name labels are “pressure activated” and will only stick properly after sufficient pressure has been applied. Gently peel the label off the sheet without letting the labels fold. Once you have positioned the label, rub firmly, applying pressure over the whole label from one end to the other (avoids air getting trapped). Pay special attention to the corners and edges!
- The less your fingers come into contact with the adhesive, the better they will stick. (due to natural oils on your skin)
- Do not attempt to test if the label is stuck! If it is lifted it will break the adhesion and will result in lifting or peeling of the labels over time.
- Please allow 1-2 days for the adhesive to bond.